Congratulations to the LANCERS for winning the Sectional over SM West 41-0.
Lancer Football Families & Fans,
This is it—the highly anticipated Sub-State Playoff match-up between the undefeated Olathe North Eagles and our undefeated SME Lancers! The winner of Friday night’s game will play in the State Championship in Emporia on November 29! Let’s pack the stands this Friday! Invite your family, friends, and neighbors! Something special is planned for our Lancer fans! Arrive at your seats early to be sure you’re part of the fun!
Players & Students - We have some special morning activities planned this Friday to get you pumped up for the game. Make sure to join us at the South entrance this Friday morning and be a part of the fun.
TOP 5! LANCER GRIDIRON CLUB UPDATES
1. SUB-STATE PLAYOFF GAME THIS FRIDAY, NOV. 21 | 7 PM at SM North District Stadium
Ticket price: $6 adults / $5 students. (Passes are not accepted at any playoff games.)
Tickets can be pre-purchased at SME on Friday before school, during lunch, and after school—cash only!
It’s highly likely Friday’s game will be a sell-out. If you cannot pre-purchase tickets earlier that day, plan to arrive early at the stadium.
2. STOCK-UP ON SPIRIT-WEAR AT THE GAME ON FRIDAY! Limited edition new “Black-Out” Lancer pom hats will be available for $20. They are literally going...going... and will soon be gone! Check them out on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lancer-Football-Gridiron-Club/415223808574565
Stock-up on our other cold weather gear too, and pick up some holiday gifts for the Lancers in your life!
3. TRACK THE PLAYOFF PROGRESS WITH THIS KANSAS 6A STATE BRACKET -
4. LOOK FOR THE BANQUET INVITATION THIS WEEK FROM YOUR TEAM PARENTS!
The football banquet is Sunday, December 7 at 4 PM in the SME Main Gym. This year, you can make your reservations and pay online! All football players and their families are encouraged to attend this end-of-the season celebration.
5. HEART SCREENING AT SME ON DECEMBER 13
All SMSD students (10 and older) can get an EKG, echocardiogram and blood pressure test for $99 through the Strive for Life Foundation and the Jordan Robert Mann Foundation at SME on Saturday, December 13. Schedule online through the website: www.ATSHeartCheck.com. Click "Schedule a Test" to access both the scheduling. Pre-Registration is required by visiting ATS HeartCheck Online Scheduler and selecting “Shawnee Mission East” from the Appointment Locator, or calling (888) 862-8518. Spots are limited!
STAY IN THE LOOP!
Coach Delaney’s Twitter: @SME_Football (You can also see this twitter feed from the website!)